- start work at 6am
- launch the 38' Northern Bay at 7am
- start testing systems (water maker, genset, air conditioner, etc...)
- CAT mechanic arrives to check out engine.
- steam boat to Rockland from wheeler's bay.
while we are dealing with the newly launched boat......
- crane arrives at shop
- pick up engine and set into the 32' Osmond
- get blocking set up to move engine around
and if that isn't enough..........
- move second 38' Northern Bay into the shop
- bring radar arch (for Northern Bay #1) to rockland
- crane arch onto boat
- run all the wires
- continue to test systems (lighting, water systems, electronics, etc..)
- solve problems
- find problems
new pics are up in the BOATS IN THE SHOP section, if things go according to plan I should have lots of good pics tomorrow. calling it a day, rest up for what is sure to be a long and difficult day. later.