Still in Hull, rolling the dice that the weather is going to let us leave tomorrow. The trip down was uneventful, the kid cried for a couple of hours, I ran a red light, normal stuff. A boat owner in Marshfield (15 min away) contacted me at the shop on Thursday about some zincs he need for his boat. Since I was going to be in the area I offered to deliver the zincs. Customer relations is the 4th most important part of this business. Before you ask......
- Know how to build boats
- Have a place to build boats
- Know how to fix boats
- Customer relations
- Know how to use the internet to maximize your exposure.
- Blog = 550 visits since Feb 11th, Ave visit 4min57sec, 2.6 pages per visit
- Main site = 453 visits since Feb 21st, Ave visit 4min28sec, 4.1 pages per visit
- Posts = 3 awesome, 7 good, 2 average, 8 below average, 2 poor, 1 awful.
- AdWords = 26,466 ads, 31 visits from ads, cost $5.53
- Business Generated = Zero, Nada, Zip, less than any.
Two posts on Sunday after driving 4 hours in a possible snow storm, should be my best work to date. Dan, Jeff, and John worked on the 36' Calvin (don't know what they did but they were at work). If anyone has pictures of any of our older boats please send them along. I have a large bag of photos that I'm going to start scanning in to the system and am looking for as many CIBW pics as I can get. As always thanks in advance.